Sunday 2 October 2011

Yeah, so...

I went ahead and made this, I actually have quite a lot I'd like to post on this right now, but it's actually getting pretty late here. I've got to be up and ready to go in less than 6 hours... probably not the greatest idea in the world to be creating a blog right now, but eh, what the hell. I'll make one anyway.

Wow, that was weird, learning about how this thing works already... It totally wouldn't let me hit the enter key to take a new paragraph for a second... it was one of those moments where you're like "Oh no.. please don't tell me it's not actually going to work the way I want it to work..." when you try something new or you try to make something new work for you.

..Bah it did it again, I guess I'll just have to live with it and re-correct my cursor placement after I tap enter twice. Whatever, I'll learn to deal with it.

Still, I'm really interested in actually having a place to write all my thoughts about what I want to do with both my channel and where I want to take it and things off doing these video game related videos, as well as asking for some input on things before I do them. I've always found if you express your thoughts before you put them into action, you generally get an idea of what you want to do, and what eventually, becomes the end result of your ideas.

I've actually been watching a lot of podcasts lately, mainly because I've been wanting to start a new project. I get these bursts of creativity from time to time, happens like twice a year probably, I suppose it's been there since I did my 5th year of secondary school for you UK people like myself or Sophmore year of High School for you American's who can't work out what 5th year is, and it's a great thing to have I've found, keeps me thinking and moving rather than sitting on my ass and letting these potentially amazing ideas pass me up. These podcasts that I've been watching though have really got my brain jogging, with ideas and seeing how much potential we had at one point in my (our) previous project... I don't want to go into that project at all though, but it astounds me just how on the right track we were...

I've took a long break away from doing this, in the process I feel like I let a lot of people down when I stopped doing my videos just abruptly, without any explanation what so-ever and just put everything on hold. Not only that, I feel like I let myself down a little, because now that I've come back to doing these videos and making content and actually putting everything into play again, I realize everything I'm doing and want to do now I could have done this last year, or even the year before if I just capitalized on a lot of things that I want to capitalize on now, and it could have been so much easier back then because everything was untapped, ready for the picking. Now everything is ripe and is starting to be plucked by others... It's now or never I suppose, time to get to work on this before there isn't an opportunity to do this.

I'm not going to go into detail about what I want to do yet, I think I said this up above in another paragraph and I'm just far too lazy to go check, but I'm not the only person involved in this, and I'm not going to give out details of what I want to do, what's going to or not going to happen until it happens. I'm taking a professional standpoint on this, and nothing will be discloused unless unanimously agreed it can be public.

I suppose, from this first blog, you've already realized, I'm the type of person who can type and type and make a novel out of 20 minuets of my own time if given the opportunity. I'm the type of person who has a million ideas running through his mind in a minuet, but never puts them into play unless he really feels the need, the passion and desire to follow them through. Every time I've done it in the past though, it's been successful, so in no way am I doubting myself, but I really need to focus on this idea, because out of everything I've ever done in the past, I've never wanted any of it to work as much as I do this.

Tomorrow I'll probably ramble on about Breaking Bad and how awesome it was a long with more shit that's been going through my mind and what I want to talk about, I'm sure I'll hit more towards the Partnership thing too tomorrow. I don't mind talking about it, people have already made the connection that I'm awaiting my partnership e-mail. I had an adsense account attached to my youtube account from 2009 when my videos were recieving revenue sharing invitations as well as outstanding invitations, so it's slowing the whole process down.

I may also go on to talk about my past videos, the format of what I'm going to go under with my channel from now on, and everything else to follow throughout the rest of the year.

I'll try to keep these blogs a little shorter from now on, unless of course you guys like reading these long ass posts? I don't think I myself, would have the time to read this much crap by just one guy, so if you guys think shorter is better, then tell me. I'm all ears. Always have been, always will be, never gonna change that, even when I'm actually established as a YT partner.

Thanks guys, you're part of the reason I keep doing this YT stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment